Apricot Tartlets Recipe
Total time: 30 to 60 minutes
Prep. time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
For 4 servings
- 500 ml (2 cups) vanilla ice cream
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 500 g (18 oz.) ripe apricots
- 4 dried apricots
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 4 tsp. powdered sugar
- Halve and pit the apricots.
- Sprinkle 4 small tartlet molds with a teaspoonful of sugar each.
- Place a few rosemary leaves in the bottom of each mold.
- Place the apricot halves into the molds, rounded side down, overlapping them.
- Cover with a circle of puff pastry of a diameter slightly larger than that of the mold. Tuck the edges of the pastry into the sides of the mold.
- Bake in a 180° C (350° F) oven for about 20 minutes.
- Unmold the hot tartlets onto individual plates.
- Chop the dried apricots into small dice, sprinkle on top and serve with
- a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips