Avocado Carpaccio with Raspberry Coulis Recipe
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Thawing time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: None
For 4 servings
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 grapefruit
- 250 g (9 oz.) frozen raspberries
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz.) powdered sugar
- 1 lemon
- 50 g (2 oz.) unsalted blanched pistachios
- In a blender, purée the frozen raspberries with the powdered sugar and lemon juice.
- Set the coulis aside for 30 minutes until thawed.
- Halve and pit the avocados; peel them and slice thinly.
- Peel the grapefruit, removing all the white pith, and cut into skinless seedless sections.
- Divide the grapefruit sections between 4 plates, interspersing them with avocado slices.
- Drizzle with the raspberry coulis.
- Chop the pistachios coarsely and sprinkle on top. Serve cold.
More recipe ideas
In collaboration with CEDUS.
Hints & Tips