Macerating time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: None
Give your guacamole an extra kick with a splash of tequila.The delectable tequila marinade yields a flavourful makes a great Tequila Guacamole, for guests at any fiesta.
Add a green apple cut in small dices to bring some crunchy texture and accentuate the Tequila Sauza blue Silver taste.
If you don't like coriander, try with oregano
- Finely chop the jalapeño pepper, the shallot and the garlic clove.
- Mash the avocado in a bowl and stir in the lime juice with a fork until creamy.
- Fold in the shallots, garlic, oregano, jalapeño and season.
- Mix in the tequila cover with cling wrap and refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with chips or on tostadas.
Serve the guacamole with a margarita or a tequila shooter with lime and salt.
Try the tequila Sauza Blue Silver - Sauza Blue Tequila Silver is 100% Blue Agave crafted at the renowned Sauza Distillery in Jalisco, Mexico. The agave plants are put into tequila production within 48 hours of being hand-picked, then milled and steeped prior to cooking in a process called “Fresh Pressed Agave,” resulting in the freshest, natural, crisp agave flavor with a hit of green apple.
Photo : Avocado from Mexico
Recipe : MSCOMM
Hints & Tips