Refrigeration time: 3 hours
Cooking time: About 3 hours
- Grind the icing sugar and almond powder together, then pass through a very fine strainer.
- Dry in a warm (40° C / 100° F) oven for 2 hours.
- Sift again and fold the mixture into the egg whites which have been beaten to stiff peaks with the granulated sugar. Add the pistachio cream. Pipe in circles onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated 180° C (350° F) oven for 10 minutes.
Whip the cream until stiff, add the icing sugar and blueberries and fold together gently.
- Beat the egg yolk with the sugar until pale and light.
- In a small saucepan, heat the sheep's milk just until it comes to a boil and whisk it into the egg yolk mixture.
- Return the mixture to the saucepan and cook for a few minutes, stirring constantly, without allowing the mixture to boil.
- Remove from the heat, add the cream and raspberries and purée in a blender. Refrigerate.
In the centre of a plate, place a pistachio macaroon, put some of the blueberry cream on top, and cover with another macaroon. Surround everything with some of the sheep's milk sauce and garnish with raspberries.
Hints & Tips