Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 6 minutes
Serve the sweetbreads as a first course with a mesclun salad.
For a main course, serve the same quantity for 2 people, accompanied by provençal tomatoes or sautéed potatoes.
- Rinse the sweetbreads in water to which a little vinegar has been added; pat dry.
- Prepare the breading: In a deep dish, beat the eggs with salt and pepper.
- Place the flour in a another dish, and the breadcrumbs in a third.
- Dip the sweetbreads on both sides into the flour, then the beaten eggs, and finally the breadcrumbs.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and add the oil to prevent the butter from burning. Gently add the breaded sweetbreads and brown gently for 3 minutes on each side.
Photo and collaboration: CIV
Recipe from Stéphanie Benyayer, press agent
Hints & Tips