Individual Cherry Clafoutis Recipe
Total time: 30 to 60 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35-40 minutes
Try to use sweet black cherries for this recipe.
For 8 children's portions
- 400 g (14 oz.) cherries
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz.) chocolate chips
- 20 g (4 tsp.) butter
- 3 eggs
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz.) flour
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz.) powdered sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 750 ml (3 cups) milk
- 2 packets vanilla sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F).
- Wash and dry the cherries; remove the stems and pit them.
- Generously butter 8 muffin molds (or use silicone molds that don't need to be greased). Divide the cherries and chocolate chips among the molds.
- In a food processor, beat the eggs with the flour, sugar, salt and milk to form a liquid batter.
- Pour the batter into the molds, over the cherries and chocolate chips.
- Place in the middle of the preheated oven and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Just before removing from the oven, sprinkle the clafoutis with vanilla sugar so it dissolves. Serve the clafoutis warm or cold.
More recipe ideas
In collaboration with CEDUS.
Hints & Tips