Chocolate Cereal Crunch Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: a few minutes
A quick simple candy recipe from Fremont Bakery in Dijon, France.
- 200 g (7 oz.) dark or milk chocolate
- 50 g (2 oz.) flaked almonds
- 80 g (3 oz.) unsweetened cereal
- Break the chocolate up into pieces and melt in a double boiler, stirring with a wooden spoon.
- In a bowl, combine the cereal and almonds. Gradually mix into the melted chocolate. The chocolate should completely coat the cereal.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Form the mixture into little mounds using 2 spoons. Place on the sheet and allow to cool.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips