Cod with Scallop and Chablis Sauce Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
For a festive variation, add some thinly sliced scallops to the sauce with a pinch of pink peppercorns.
For 2 servings
- 2 portions of cod
- 10 small new carrots and/or a bunch of green beans / or asparagus
- 8 small potatoes
- 2 knobs of butter
- salt and pepper
- In a saucepan, cook the carrots and potaotes in boiling water. Allow 20-45 minutes, depending on the size.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce.
- At the last minute, sear the cod in a little butter in a skillet. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon some of the scallop sauce onto 2 plates; plates a portion of cod in the center and garnish with some vegetables.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips