Coleslaw with Curry Vinaigrette Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Cooking time: None
This slaw is delicious made in advance.
For a light meal, add some chicken strips.
For 4 servings
- 1 white cabbage
- 40 g raisins
- A few sprigs of fresh cilantro or parsley
- 1 Tsp. curry powder
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Soak the raisins in a glass of warm water for a few minutes to rehydrate them.
- Meanwhile, slice the cabbage very thinly.
- Blend the curry powder into the lemon juice and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the slaw in a salad bowl and pour the dressing over.
- Garnish with the drained raisins and sprigs of cilantro. Serve cold.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips