Cream of Sweet Red Peppers with Goat Cheese Recipe
Total time: 1hr to 2hrPreparation time: 10 minutes
Refrigeration time: 1 hour
Cooking time: A few minutes
Ingredients for 4 small cups
- 3 red Sweet Pepper or Bell Peppers
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz.) fresh Goat cheese
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) light cream
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cups) light chicken stock
- A pinch of salt
- To peel the peppers more easily, put them under the broiler until their skins char; remove and let cool. A few minutes later, the skins will come off easily.
- Purée the flesh of the peppers in a blender with the goat cheese, cream, chicken stock and salt.
- Pour into individual bowls and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Garnish with basil leaves.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips