Fish Nuggets with Beurre Blanc Sauce Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5-10 minutes
For 2 servings
- 2 thick boneless white fish fillets
- 1 egg white
- 250 g (9 oz.) fine breadcrumbs
- sesame seeds
- salt and pepper
- 300 g (10 oz.) beurre blanc
- Cut the fish fillets into sticks about 10 cm (4") long.
- Beat the egg white with a pinch of salt and pepper in a shallow dish.
- In a second dish, combine the breadcrumbs and sesame seeds.
- In a skillet, heat a little clarified butter over low heat.
- Roll the fish pieces in the seasoned egg white, then in the breading.
- Cook in the skillet, turning to brown all sides. Transfer to paper towels.
Serve the sauce in small individual ramekins.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips