Ganache and Praline Lollipops Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Refrigeration time: 3 hours
Cooking time: None
For 15 lollipops
- 180 g (6 oz.) dark chocolate
- 150 ml (1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp.) heavy cream
- 100 g ( 3 1/2 oz.) chopped praline or crushed hazelnuts
- Bring the cream to a boil in a saucepan.
- Off the heat, add the chopped chocolate and stir until melted; let cool.
- Whisk the mixture with an electric mixer for 5 minutes to form the ganache; refrigerate to set.
- Scoop out small amounts of ganache with a coffee spoon and quickly roll into balls with your hands.
- Roll the balls in the chopped praline. Place a pick into each ball and refrigerate the "lollipops" for at least 3 hours before serving.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips