Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Waiting time: 12 hours
An original recipe from Jacques Bockel of Pâtisserie Christian for the "Magie du Chocolat" event in Strasbourg.
These truffles can be made in advance and stored for 3-4 days in the lower part of the refrigerator or other cool place.
- Melt the chocolate over hot water;
- bring the cream to a boil;
- pour the cream over the chocolate;
- add the butter and stir until smooth; add the hazelnut praline, cognac and ginger; let the mixture rest over night.
- Scoop out one portion at a time with a teaspoon; form into a ball and roll in the cocoa powder. Store in a cool place.
Hints & Tips