Honey Cake Recipe
Total time: 30 to 60 minutes
Cooking time : 40 miniatures
it’s a delicious loaf that can be spread with butter, honey or jam. It has a delicious honey flavor, as if you were tasting it right from the comb.
For 6-8 servings
- 200 g flour
- 2 tbsp. baking soda
- 250 ml milk
- 150 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbsp. acacia Honey
- 100 g (6 tbsp.) butter
- 2 star anises
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and sugar with a spatula;
- make a well in the centre and pour in the honey, butter, eggs and milk; mix;
- place the two star anise into the bottom of a pan lined with parchment paper, then pour the batter over top;
- bake in a 170°C (340°F) oven for about 40 minutes. Check for doneness by inserting the point of a knife into the center: it should come out clean;
- remove from the oven and cool the cake in the pan before unmolding.
A Côtes d'Auvergne or a cup of tea!
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2022. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips