Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: None
*You can find chili oil in supermarkets and Asian specialty shops. Otherwise, marinate a pinch of chili powder in a little olive oil and strain.
**Radish seedlings or sprouts are sold in little baskets. If you can't find them, substitute another delicate flavorful green sprout or replace them with a few leaves of lamb's lettuce.
- Scoop out the melons individually with a melon baller to obtain 3 pieces of each melon per person.
- In a blender, combine the olive oil, hazelnut oil, mustard, mint, vinegar and mango and blend to a smooth emulsified puree.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Finishing and presentation
- Shell the lobster; dress the meat with a touch of lemon juice and olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour a small ladleful of the emulsion onto each plate.
- Place 3 melon balls of each variety onto the plate, arranging them to form a base.
- On top, place one lobster claw and one half tail per serving.
- Top with some radish seedlings.
- Finish with a few drop of chili oil. Serve cold.
Hints & Tips