Prep. time: 5 minutes
Cooling time: 10 minutes
Cooling time: 2 hours before unmolding
Storing time: 3 to 4 days in the fridge
Are you looking for a fun family activity to celebrate Halloween? Search no further! Bring out your maple syrup and get ready to make these natural candies which support local producers and will brighten up a Halloween that is sure to be out of the ordinary. Presented by Quebec maple producers, this homemade maple gummies recipe will let your enjoy a second sugar season to provide comfort and pleasure in uncertain times.
- In a saucepan, combine the liquids. Bring to a boil and remove from the heat.
- Bloom the gelatin in cold water, then stir into the mixture.
- Pour into small silicon bear molds (or other shape), approximately 1 cm x 2 cm.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before unmolding.
- Sprinkle with fine maple sugar if desired.
Hints & Tips