Marinated Sardines Recipe
Flavors of Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Fresh out of the water, these sardines can be prepared and conserved for various uses. I use them in my Vegetable Bruschetta with Anchoiade, for example.
- Sea salt
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Garlic, thyme
- remove the fillets from the sardines; place them on a sheet pan; salt and let rest for 10 minutes;
- rinse; marinate in lemon juice for 10 minutes;
- drain and pat dry;
- pack into sterilized jars; cover with olive oil;
- add a few slivers of garlic and a sprig of thyme;
- store in the refrigerator until needed.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips