Mashed Potatoes with Goat Cheese Recipe
Total time: 1hr to 2hr
Prep. time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: Under an hour
A festive way to enhance simple mashed potatoes.
- 2 kg (4 1/2 lb.) Potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) softened butter (at room temperature)
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) milk
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) Goat cheese
- Salt and white pepper
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water until you can pierce them easily with the tip of a knife. Drain and mash without adding anything.
- Blend in the butter and milk. Season. Mix well.
- Whisk in the goat cheese by hand until creamy. Serve immediately, sprinkled with a little finely chopped chives.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2021. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips