Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 8 minutes
Recipe recommended by Isabel Brancq for Domaines Barons de Rothschild (Lafite)
Instead of the fresh cherries you can add a teaspoon of cherry compote or frozen Morello cherries, or a square of salted toffee or nougat.
- In a small saucepan, over very low heat, mix the butter with the dark chocolate cut into pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 210 °C / 425 °F.
- Whisk the whole eggs and egg yolks in a bowl.
- Then add the sugar and flour and whisk everything together until the mixture is slightly frothy. Pour in the melted chocolate and mix gently.
- Divide the batter between the moulds and place a cherry in centre of each one.
- Cook for eight to ten minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving with the coffee, for example.
Pauillac- Domaines Barons de Rothschild (Lafite)
Saga or Legende
Hints & Tips