Pacific Tuna Salad Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
This salad is great served with mango chutney and a glass of iced tea.
Instead of mango chutney, you could also serve the salad with fresh mango slices.
- 1 can of Tuna
- 500 ml (2 cups) cooked rice
- 250 ml (1 cup) chopped celery heart
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) cottage cheese
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) sour cream
- 65 ml (1/4 cup) mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2-3 slices cooked crumbled bacon
- 2-3 minced shallots
- 1 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, combine the cottage cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and curry powder;
- add the rice, flaked tuna and the other ingredients; season with salt and pepper and mix well;
- refrigerate and serve cold.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips