Little Savarins with Peaches, Vanilla and Citrus Recipe
Total time: 30 to 60 minutes
Prep. time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 to 35 minutes
For 12 servings
- 3 peaches - yellow or white
- 120 g powdered sugar
- 170 g flour
- 1/2 pkg baking powder
- 100 g melted butter
- 15 ml / 1 Tbsp. crème fraîche
- 3 eggs
- 1 vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped out
- 2 ml orange or lemon zest
For the molds
- 15 ml / 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 20 g / 4 Tsp. butter
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C / 350 °F.
- Butter the molds; sprinkle with sugar and keep cold.
- Chop the peaches into small pieces.
- Sift the flour and baking powder together.
- In a bowl, beat together the sugar, eggs, cream, vanilla pulp and citrus zest until smooth and creamy.
- Add the sifted flour. Mix gently until the batter is well blended.
- Add the chopped fruit and mix again.
- Place the batter into the prepared molds, filling them 3/4 full.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes.
- When cooled somewhat, remove the savarins from the molds. Sprinkle with icing sugar before serving. .
More recipe ideas
Collaboration: VFC / © Pêche d’ici / Patricia Kettenhofen
Hints & Tips