Pistachio Madeleines Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 8-10 minutes
Tip: separate the eggs and fold the beaten egg whites into the batter before baking for extra lightness.
For 12 madeleines
- 2 eggs
- 70 g (5 Tbsp.) half-salted butter
- 80 g (3 oz.) sugar
- 110 (4 oz.) flour
- 30 g (1 oz.) chopped pistachios
- 1/2 packet baking powder
- butter for the pan
- Preheat the ovent o 210° C (425° F).
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar.
- Melt the butter and add to the egg mixture.
- Sift the flour and baking powder and add to the batter with the chopped pistachios. Combine again.
- Butter madeleine molds and place the batter into them. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool before serving.
More recipe ideas
In collaboration with CEDUS
Hints & Tips