Fresh Fig, Caramelized Onion and Goat Cheese Gourmet Pizza Recipe
Total time: 30 to 60 minutes
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
You can add a few slices of dry ham.
For 2 o4 4 servings
- 1 uncooked pizza dough
- 40 ml / 8 Tsp. olive oil
- 2 sweet onions
- 1 small pinch of sugar
- 6 figs
- 150 g goat cheese
- 45 ml / 3 Tbsp.pine nuts
- A few basil or arugula leaves
- Preheat oven to 225 °C / 450 °F.
- Place the pizza dough on a pan that is dusted with flour.
- Sprinkle a thin coat of olive oil on dough. Cook for 5 minutes.
- During this time, slice the onions. In a pan sauté onions in oil till a caramel color, set aside to cool completely.
- Top the pizza dough with goat cheese, figs cut side up, and cooled onions. Sprinkle with pine nuts.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Top with arugula leaves and serve.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips