Baked potato wedges with rosemary Recipe
Total time: 30 to 60 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
This is a healthy way to enjoy fries.
You can add garlic powder if you like spicy fries.
For 4 servings
- 6 potatoes
- 4 Tbsp. olive or vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp. rrosemay
- 1 Tbsp. coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 200ºC / 400ºF.
- Mix oil and rosemary together in a bowl.
- Cut the potatoes with their skin on into large wedges.
- Roll potato wedges in oil mixture.
- Lay flat on ungreased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with coarse salt
- Bake until golden-brown and cooked all the way through (about 25 minutes).
More recipe ideas
Photo : Potato Goodness Unearthed
Hints & Tips