Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 18 minutes
Chilling time: 2 hours for individual cheesecakes or 12 hours for one large cheesecake
Pour the mixture into small glasses to reduce the chilling time (to about 2 hours) and serve the cheesecake with a few fresh berries.
- Crush the cookies to a powder and blend in the melted butter with your fingertips.
- Place the mixture into a buttered loaf or terrine pan, press down well and refrigerate.
- Soak the gelatin leaves in a bowl of cold water for 10 minutes.
- Bring the coulis and water to a boil. Add the tapioca and cook for 15 minutes over low heat, stirring often.
- Gently heat the cream and blend in the drained gelatin.
- Whisk the mascarpone with the powdered sugar and vanilla and blend in the cream-gelatin mixture.
- Pour one-third of the pearly coulis onto the crust base, then half the mascarpone mixture.
- Place another third of the coulis on top and end with the remaining mascarpone mixture.
- Chill for 12 hours.
- Unmold and serve in slices with the remaining pearly raspberry coulis.
Hints & Tips