Preparation and cooking time: 10 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F) and lightly toast the baguette slices on a baking sheet.
- Toast the pine nuts in a dry skillet; set aside.
- Peel the garlic and crush it in a garlic press. Clean the flat-leaf parsley.
- Grate the zest of half a lemon and squeeze the juice. Drain the sardines, then place the first five ingredients on a plate; crush everything with a fork, adding a little of the sardine oil if the mixture is too dry.
- Divide this mixture over the baguette toasts.
- Season everything with a pinch of sea salt and freshly-ground pepper.
- Garnish with a parsley leaf.
To mark the launch of the Ricard tapas glass, young chef Gontran Cherrier, known for his enthusiasm and search for originality, has designed some exclusive and unusual tapas recipes to accompany the famous Ricard ritual.
Hints & Tips