Strawberry Cappuccino Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: A few seconds
For 4 servings
- 500 g (18 oz.) strawberries
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. light blond beer
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. flaked almonds
- Freshly ground pepper
- Cocoa powder
- 250 ml (1 cup) very cold cream (35%)
- 1 tsp. icing sugar
- Quickly pass the strawberries under running water. Dry them gently and hull them.
- Purée the strawberries in a blender, gradually adding the sugar, oil and beer. Season with pepper and refrigerate.
- Place the cream and sugar into a well-chilled bowl. Whip the cream, whisking in a regular circular pattern, until the cream holds peaks. Refrigerate.
- In a non-stick skillet, lightly toast the flaked almonds.
- Just before serving, divide the strawberry emulsion among 4 glasses and top with whipped cream. Dust with cocoa, sprinkle with almonds and serve immediately.
More recipe ideas
Photo : VFC and Maîtres Brasseurs
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips