Preparation time: 20-30 minutes
Baking time: 20 minutes
- Bring the water, butter and salt to a boil.
- Off the heat, add the flour, then return to the heat, stirring with a wooden spoon, to dry.
- Off the heat, beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Place the pastry in a piping bag and pipe out small puffs on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a 180° C (350° F) oven for 20 minutes.
- Whip the cream and sugar together until fluffy.
- Flavor with vanilla or rum.
- Fill the puffs with cream; alternate them on wooden skewers with strawberries.
- Serve with whipped cream or dusted with icing sugar.
Collaboration and photo : AAPrA – Association Aquitaine de Promotion Agroalimentaire
and the AIFLG – Association Interprofessionnelle de la Fraise du Lot-et-Garonne
Hints & Tips