Sweet Potato Fries with Chili Dip Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Prep. time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
For 4 servings
- 4 sweet potatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 1 small container of plain yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp. chili powder, to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into "French fries."
- In a bowl, toss the sweet potatoes with the oil, salt and pepper.
- Place on a baking sheet and roast in a 200°C / 400°F oven for about 30 minutes.
- Combine the three ingredients for the dip and serve with the fries.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2023. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips