Teriyaki Ground Meat and Mushrooms Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Serve the dish sprinkled with parsley, accompanied by tagliatelle noodles or rice.
For 4 servings
- 2 red onions
- 300 g (10 oz.) chanterelles or oyster mushrooms
- 200 g (7 oz.) cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 500 g (18 oz.) ground meat
- 10-12 spoonfuls of Kikkoman teriyaki marinade sauce
- 300 ml (1 1/4 cup) crème fraîche
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- Peel and slice the onions into rings. Clean and cut up the mushrooms. Wash and halve the tomatoes.
- Heat the oil and sauté the ground meat. Add the onions and mushrooms and cook briefly.
- Add the tomatoes, teriyaki sauce and cream. Reduce for 3-5 minutes, then correct the seasoning with a little pepper to taste.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2020. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips