Marinating time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Rival - the electric wok chosen by MSCOMM to make cooking a pleasure
Unfortunately, salmon falls into the category of fatty fish. Lemon juice is known for its dietetic properties. It's a powerful cleanser that invigorates digestive systems often upset by a poor diet. It dissolves and eliminates fats. By combining salmon and lemon, your fat intake will be significantly reduced.
When it comes to oils, certain vegetable oils and animal fats are high in saturated fats that raise cholesterol. On the other hand, olive oil is rich in unsaturated fats and actually helps lower cholesterol.
- Place 2/3 of the teriyaki marinade and the lemon juice in a dish just large enough to hold the salmon. Mix. Add the salmon and turn it to coat it with the marinade.
- Marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator, covered tightly.
- Preheat the grill. Place the salmon in an ovenproof dish, skin down. Broil for 4-6 minutes, depending on thickness - don't wait until the fish starts to flake. It's better served slightly rare than overdone, when it will have lost all its moistness, flavor and texture.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil over medium-high heat in a wok or skillet. Add the vegetables and remaining marinade. Stir fry for 3-5 minutes until tender.
- Place a salmon fillet on each plate; garnish with stir-fried vegetables and green onions.
Hints & Tips