Witloof salad Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Cooking time: 0
For a more gourmet salad, you can add:
- a spoon of honey
- some apple, pear or prunes cut in small dices
- some crispy bacon bites
For 4 servings
- 15 ml pine nuts
- 100 ml olive oil
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- salt and pepper
- a few mint leaves cut in julienne
- Separate the witloof leaves and use the larger ones to line a salad bowl.
- Mix olive oil with lemon juice.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad. Add the pine nuts.
- Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with mint.
More recipe ideas
Photo : Flandria
Hints & Tips