No-Bake Almond Granola Bars Recipe
Total time: 30 to 60 minutes
Prep. time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Freezing time: 15 minutes minimum
Created by Molly Sims for Almond Board of California
Place extra granola bars in an airtight container to store for freshness
For 10 bars
- 375 ml / 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 250 ml / 1 cup seedless raisins or dried cranberries
- 250 ml / 1 cup roasted almonds
- 60 ml / 1/4 cup honey or agave nectar
- 60 ml / 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/4 Tsp. salt
- Handfuls of chocolate chips, cacao nibs, coconut flakes, or other dried fruit
- Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F.
- Sprinkle rolled oats on a baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Process seedless raisins or dried cranberries in a food processor until they’re dough-like in consistency.
- Warm honey or agave nectar and almond butter in a saucepan over low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Then add processed raisins or dried cranberries, baked oats, almonds, salt and any extra ingredients you desired to the saucepan and stir.
- Once combined, transfer mixture to an 20 cm x 20 cm / 8” x 8” pan lined with parchment paper. Flatten out using another layer of parchment paper on top as an aid.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes to one hour to harden. Once hard, cut into squares.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2022. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips