Arak - Encounter Recipe
Flavors of Lebanon
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Are you entertaining on the patio? Forget about sangria - here's a drink recipe for friends who are delighted to see each other again.
Ingredients for 10 servings
- 3 kg (6 1/2 lb.) seasonal fruit, cut into pieces (apples, pears, strawberries, oranges, mandarines, peaches, etc.)
- 1 glass of red grape juice
- 2 glasses of orange juice
- 1 glass of lemon juice
- 1 glass of pineapple juice
- 1 glass of peach nectar
- 1 glass of strawberry coulis
- 1 1/2 glasses of Fakra Arak
- 300 g (10 oz.) powdered brown sugar
- 500 ml (2 cups) water
- A pinch of cinnamon
- Place all the ingredients except the fruit into a large pitcher. Mix well and refrigerate for several hours.
- When well chilled, add the fruit pieces and return to the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Serve in wine glasses. Garnish with the macerated fruit.
More recipe ideas
©Copyright MSCOMM 1996 – 2021. Michèle Serre, Éditeur
Hints & Tips