Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Grill the duck breast in an unoiled skillet; remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, toast the almonds with the olive oil.
- Add the halved artichoke hearts and the thyme. Cook for 1 minute over high heat.
- Add the grated lemon zest; set aside.
- Cut the duck breast into pieces.
- Assemble the skewers in the following order: artichoke, duck, cheese, and so on.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with the toasted almonds.
To mark the launch of the Ricard tapas glass, young chef Gontran Cherrier, known for his enthusiasm and search for originality, has designed some exclusive and unusual tapas recipes to accompany the famous Ricard ritual.
Hints & Tips