Prep. time: 10 minutes + thawing time
Cooking time: Depends on the size of the asparagus
Marinating time: 30 minutes
The recipe provides 280 ml (10 oz.) of marinade. Although this amount is necessary to prepare the seafood, not a lot of it has to be included when serving: 2 tablespoons per plate will suffice. In this way, you can reduce the calories from the sauce by half (902.3 to 451.1), cutting the calorie count to about 209.2 per serving.
- Thaw the seafood and sauté briefly in hot olive oil; season.
- In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients for the marinade; warm slightly.
- Pour the lukewarm sauce over the seafood and marinate for 30 minutes.
Finishing and presentation
- Meanwhile, pare the asparagus and cook in boiling water with a pinch of salt and sugar until al dente.
- Place the seafood onto plates; garnish each serving with a spear of white asparagus; drizzle on some of the marinade.
Hints & Tips