Beefeater Ginger & Apple Juice Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Give cocktail hour a taste of the fall orchard with this refreshing drink.
Choose old-fashioned style unsweetened apple juice for the best flavor.
- 2 oz (60 ml) Beefeater London Dry Gin
- 2 oz (60 ml) apple juice
- Ginger ale
- Pour the Beefeater and apple juice into an ice filled glass.
- Top up with chilled ginger ale and stir lightly.
- Combine the Beefeater and apple juice in a shaker filled with ice cubes.
- Shake; pour into a large cocktail glass and top up with ginger ale.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips