Asparagus, Olives and Lemon with Carré Frais 0% and Herbs Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Prep. time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
For 4 servings
- 6 portions of Carré Frais cheese, 25 g each
- 16 large green asparagus
- 1 brined lemon
- 60 g black olives
- 1 green onion
- some fresh basil, chervil and chives
- 40 g toasted pine nuts
- 4 slices multi-grain bread
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Wash and peel the asparagus; cook for 2 minutes in boiling salted water. It should stay slightly crisp.
- Immerse the asparagus into ice water to stop the cooking and set the color; drain.
- Halve the asparagus lengthwise.
- Quarter the lemon and remove the pulp, keeping only the skin. Cut it into thin strips.
- Finely chop the green onion.
- Chop the herbs and combine them.
- Make the vinaigrette by combining the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Finishing and presentation
- Divide the asparagus among 4 plates.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette.
- Sprinkle the lemon strips, pine nuts and herbs on top.
- Finish with the olives and the Carré Frais, cut into cubes.
- Serve with multi-grain bread.
More recipe ideas
Photo : Elle & vire
Hints & Tips