Cooking time: None
The use of spiced preserves and smoked duck in this infusion of delectable ingredients charmingly compliment the buttery characteristic of Agropur Grand Cheddar cheese. Together, these distinctive, satiating flavours bring out a festive fragrance that undeniably exemplifies the holiday season.
(1) Fruit ketchup is sold in jar in grocery stores but you can also make it yourself. Click here for Alain Penot's recipe from renowned Auberge du Lac Saint-Pierre.
- Cut cheese into 24 rectangles.
- Cut each slice of smoked duck in 4 pieces.
- Top each Agropur Grand Cheddar cheese rectangle with a piece of smoked duck.
- Garnish with a dollop of fruit ketchup (1) and a pinch of curry powder.
This firm thermized milk cheese has been named World’s Best Aged Cheddar numerous times thanks to its exceptional quality. This strong 3-year-old cheddar with a sharp aroma pairs well with sweet jams, jellies and chutneys.
Hints & Tips