Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 55 minutes
Waiting time: 2 hours
The cheesecake will be even better if you refrigerate it overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C / 350 °F. Grind the cookies in a food processor. Place the crumbs in a bowl with the melted butter.
- Spread the crumb mixture in the bottom of a buttered pan, packing down well. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool to lukewarm.
- In a bowl, whisk the Carré Frais with the cream, fromage blanc and brown sugar.
- Add the whole eggs and the yolk one at a time, then the cornstarch which has been dissolved in a little cold water. Pour the batter onto the crust.
- Place the cheesecake into the oven, reduce the temperature to 160 °C / 325 °F and bake for 45 minutes. Let the cheesecake cool in the oven for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, halve the passion fruits and scoop out the pulp with a spoon.
- Heat the pulp with the sugar in a saucepan for 1 minute over medium heat, then let the coulis cool.
Serve the cheesecake with the coulis spooned over top.
Carrément Frais / Carrément Frais et Léger © Mango
Photo: Pierre-Louis Viel
Styling: Valéry Drouet
Hints & Tips