Prep. time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
A recipe from Josée Fiset, co-founder of Boulangerie Première Moisson
"I love having a little whipped cream treat once in a while and I also like the flavor of yogurt with blueberries, so sometimes I replace the whipped cream with some honey-sweetened yogurt."
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler.
- Stir in the almond butter.
- Place the blueberries on waxed paper in a 9 x 30 cm (4 x 12") rectangle (the blueberries should be side by side, touching).
- Cover the blueberries with the melted chocolate mixture, being sure they are all covered.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate hardens.
- Whip the cream with the sugar until firm.
- Top the chocolate bark with whipped cream and garnish with toasted almonds.
In collaboration with the February 2011 Vitalité Québec magazine and Première Moisson.
Hints & Tips