Chocolate Mousse with Coffee Beans Recipe
Total time: less than 15 minutes
Prep. time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
Cooling time: 4 hours
For 4 servings
- 174 g dark chocolate 64%
- 100 ml de cream 15% mg
- 15 ml / 1 Tbsp. instant coffee
- 2 egg yolks + 6 egg whites
- 45 ml / 3 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 60 ml water
- chocolate coffee beans for decoration
- Heat the liquid cream and the coffee.
- Break the chocolate into pieces; melt in the microwave with 4 Tbsp. water for about 2 minutes.
- Combine the cream and chocolate mixtures with the egg yolks.
- Beat the egg whites to stiff peaks.
- Add the powdered sugar to the egg whites and then fold them gently into the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the mousse into ramekins.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Decorate with chocolate-covered coffee beans and serve.
More recipe ideas
Photo : Daniel METTOUDI / CEDUS
Hints & Tips