Chocolate and candied orange cheesecake Recipe
Total time: 30 to 60 minutes
Prep. time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 45 minutes
For 4-6 servings
- 200 g (7 oz.) graham crackers or other dry cookies
- 70 g (5 Tbsp.) butter
- 200 g (7 oz.) fresh cheese (cream cheese, ricotta, etc.)
- 2 Tbsp. fromage blanc
- 2 eggs
- 80 g (3/4 cup) sugar
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz.) dark chocolate
- 1/2 tsp. bitter cocoa powder
- 50 g (2 oz.) candied orange
- Crush the cookies to crumbs in a bowl. Combine with the melted butter.
- Press the mixture into a springform pan with a removable bottom, 18-20 cm (6-8" in diameter).
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave or double boiler.
- Cream the cheese and sugar together in a bowl.
- Blend in the eggs, fromage blanc, melted chocolate and chopped candied orange zest. Pour the filling onto the cookie crust.
- Bake the cheesecake in a preheated 150° C (300° F) oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Let cool before unmolding; cut into small pieces and sprinkle with cocoa.
More recipe ideas
Photo : CEDUS
Hints & Tips