Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
To spice regular couscous, add cumin, turmeric, paprika, garlic, chili, oil and butter.
Our intake of carbohydrates should represent 50% of our daily diet. Eating a variety of grains, a source of carbohydrates, contributes to the balance of each meal.
- Cut up all the vegetables and remove the germ of the garlic to make it more digestible.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Sauté the crushed garlic, then add the carrots and Jerusalem artichokes and stir fry for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add a little water and the bouillon cube. Simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
- Prepare the couscous according to the package directions and add it to the vegetables.
- Serve with the fresh cilantro.
Hints & Tips