Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
If you have time, let the broth cool somewhat before putting the ingredients into the blender to prevents spatters and burns.
- Clean the leeks and halve them lengthwise.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into quarters.
- Cook the leeks and potatoes in the chicken stock.
- Liquefy everything in a blender with the milk.
- Season with salt and pepper. Reheat as needed. Serve with some chopped chives.
Whip a little cream and flavor it with ginger. Top each serving with a dollop of cream.
Hints & Tips