Preparation time: 15-20 min.
Baking time: 15 min.
Serve the crumble with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a dollop of crème fraîche or a few spoonfuls of stirred yogurt and/or some raspberry sauce.
Vary the pleasure
Substitute grated coconut for the almond powder and before serving decorate the crumble with shavings of white chocolate and coconut.
Add some apples sprinkled with cinnamon to the berries.
- Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F).
- Combine the berries, tapioca and 50 g sugar in a bowl. Divide the mixture among ovenproof custard cups or ramekins.
- In a bowl, combine the butter, the remaining sugar, bread crumbs, almond powder and flour. Rub the mixture together with your fingers and crumble it to a sandy consistency.
- Cover the fruit with an even layer of the crumble.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
Hints & Tips