Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Decorate the perimeter of your plates with honey, paprika and pink peppercorns.
Accompany the camembert with some sautéed apples or pears.
Add some chopped nuts to the bread crumbs for extra crunch!
Vary the pleasure by substituting small goat cheeses for the camembert.
- Preheat the oven to 200° C (400° F).
- Roll the camemberts in the honey, then the breadcrumbs.
- Heat the butter and oil in a skillet. Brown the camemberts over low heat for 15 minutes, turning often.
- Place them into a baking dish and place in the oven for 5-8 minutes.
- Combine the ingredients for the vinaigrette. Serve the camembert with a few mache leaves dressed with the vinaigrette.
Hints & Tips