Oven temperature: 250° C (500° F)
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Serve in the baking dish with baked potatoes, mashed potatoes or country bread.
- Slice the tomme cheeses thinly;
- place in a baking dish and pour the wine over top; crush the garlic over top;
- mix well with a spatula and place into a preheated 250°C. (500°F.) oven.
- Beat the eggs with a little salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- When the cheese has melted, pour in the eggs and return to the oven until lightly set.
A wine from the same region (Vaudois) from a traditional producer such as Paul Baumann, Obrist SA, Vevrey La Côte Morges AOC, Château de Lonay Catherine Kappeler, Jean & Pierre Testuz SA, Treytorrens
Hints & Tips