Thin Tarts with Asparagus, Goat Cheese and Egg Recipe
Flavors of the Sologne
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
For 4 servings
- 4 eggs + 1 yolk for the glaze
- 20 girolle mushrooms
- 8 green asparagus
- 1 ash-coated goat cheese
- 2 sheets of puff pastry
- 10 g butter
- salt & pepper
- Clean the girolles and sauté them in a skillet in a little butter.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Using a dessert plate as a template, cut out 4 small rounds of puff pastry for the base.
- Prick all over with a fork and place on a baking sheet. Prebake for 5 minutes at 180° C.
- Steam the asparagus for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Glaze the prebaked pastry with egg yolk.
- On each round, place 2 spears of asparagus cut into thirds, 5 girolles and a few slices of goat cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of water to a boil and gently add the eggs.
- Once the water returns to the boil, cook for 6 minutes, then remove the eggs with a slotted spoon and refresh in cold water.
- Carefully peel the eggs.
Place a soft-boiled egg in the center of each tart.
Just before serving, cut into the egg so that the yolk runs, season with salt and pepper and serve immediately with a green salad, for example.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips