Tiramisu with Sablés and Figs Recipe
Total time: 15 to 30 minutes
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
For a more summery recipe, replace the figs with peaches with honey and rosemary.
For 4 servings
- 4 non-fat Carré Frais (100 g / 3 1/2 oz.) or other fresh white cheese
- 4 figs
- 8 Breton sablé biscuits
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 100 ml (3 1/2 oz.) cream
- 50 g (2 oz.) brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F).
- Place the figs in an ovenproof dish and pour the honey over them. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes. Cool.
- In a bowl, beat the the Carré Frais, cream and brown sugar together until light and frothy.
- Crumble the sablés and place into 4 glass dessert dishes. Cover with the cheese mousse and top with the honeyed figs. Serve immediately.
More recipe ideas
Hints & Tips